- Sat, 09 DecCardiff09 Dec 2023, 10:30 – 10 Dec 2023, 14:00Cardiff, Cardiff, UK
- Sat, 18 MaySheffield18 May 2024, 08:30 – 19 May 2024, 13:30Sheffield
- Sat, 14 SeptCardiff14 Sept 2024, 08:30 – 15 Sept 2024, 14:00Cardiff, Cardiff
- Sat, 30 NovLondon30 Nov 2024, 08:30 – 01 Dec 2024, 14:00London, London, UK30 Nov 2024, 08:30 – 01 Dec 2024, 14:00London, London, UKJoin Tom Greenfield and Tom Lawrence on a two day seminar to discover and understand a unique approach to assess a person’s neurological system when adjusting to ensure that there are no underlying blockages that may be stopping you and them getting the results they need.
GIVING PRACTITIONERS CERTAINTY & CONSISTENCY
FINDING THE PRIMARY is a paradigm to facilitate efficiency and certainty for practitioners when looking to find the root cause of symptoms. It simplifies and prioritises the application of your chosen technique treatment to optimise outcomes. It gives you the tools to:
Assess & locate the root cause of proprioceptive stress on a system.
Pinpoint application of your chosen technique for the most efficient removal of proprioceptive stress on a system.
Remove the frustration of symptom chasing treatment.
Facilitate and empower the universal and innate laws of the bodies capacity to heal.
Connect with your true purpose as a practitioner to empower you to practice with certainty, predictability, and authority to get the most transformative patient outcomes.
"Learnt gentler techniques to ensure I am doing less, rather than more"
"Clarity in communication"
"Huge amount of ideas to bring someone out of a stress response"
"Amazing system that will blow your mind. You will look at chiropractic in a different way"
"Clarity in communication"
Bodybuilder benefiting from FTP
FUNDAMENTALS (LEVEL 1)
Gives you the philosophy, understanding and principle guidelines to assess a system to find the area with the most proprioceptive stress on a system.
It teaches you where to apply the most effective adjustment into a system to alleviate maximum proprioceptive stress. Suitable for chiros, osteopaths, physios, soft tissue therapists and massage therapists.
DOES IT FIX SOMEONE
This is not a quick fix
It allows the prioritisation of which adjustment to do in what order for the most profound changes. It solves the questions;
1. What should i adjust first?
2. Which direction do i need to adjust?
3. Is it safe to adjust at all?
“It unlocks the gateway to a person’s system to apply your take on whatever technique you choose to apply.
MEET OUR COACHES
WANT US TO RUN A COURSE OR TALK IN YOUR REGION OR CLINIC?
Fill out the contact form with your details and we’ll get back to you with how we may be able to help in the future.